Hao Jie Gundam FAN | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Widgets

Gundam FAN


Hello fellow visitors! 

I am HJ, one of the Gundam fans out there! Don't worry, i won't post too much about Gundam here, as I don't have the resources to buy the expensive models ( Darn You Bandai!!!)

Using a website to practice my English is one of my main objective to create this blog. You are all welcome to correct my grammar :D .Until then ,Bye~ HyperSmash

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: