Hao Jie Exams , exams and more exams~~~ | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Widgets

Exams , exams and more exams~~~

Hooray, finally 100 page views! ( Ya, I know, YOU think that 100 views are sooooooo little, but for a beginner, it is a huge step, I mean a really huge milestone.)

Okay, back to the main point. I am having the mid-term exam next week and I don't think I have time to update this blog for the next three weeks. So, I will put the Missing-In-Action tag until the exam is over.

After the exam, I will continue my Shiny Charizard and maybe, post some photos of my older Gundam. It could be said as my master for bringing me into GUNPLA.( Well, another older one was ruined, as its quality was really .....)

EXAM I am coming for you ! Do you hear that???!!!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: