Hao Jie Ahh, back to old business~~ | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Widgets

Ahh, back to old business~~

Freedom, freedom......

So, my mid-term was finally over, on Thursday. Hopefully I will get above average results, dare not to think about past 85 .

Here comes the two weeks school holiday, so many planning, so little time. My main priority, the Black Charizard model , which I had postponed for I don't know, 3 months???!!!

Next, fix my Gundam models. I am going to buy a few of colour permanent marker, since I doubt that I could find a real Gundam Marker here.... Life...

Then, my really messy bedrooms. 20 books already piled up on my floor, I could barely walk over my bed now, dust are collected on the books, and OMG, so many useless rubbish on my desk. I could use up a whole week just to clean these mess.

Alright, less "typing" and more working, better start now before regreting at the end of holidays.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: