Hao Jie The " Keras Kepala" (stubborn) Pokemon~~~ BAGON! | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Widgets

The " Keras Kepala" (stubborn) Pokemon~~~ BAGON!

Hello, today, I am presenting you all with a Rock Head( Keras Kepala ) Pokemon




BAGON!!!!!

Actually, Keras Kepala means stubborn in Malay, and it is a direct translate ( sort of ) from Rock Head.

I find Bagon very interesting in many aspects.


Apparently, his rock head is formed because he always jump down from high cliff, to train his flying skills. Well, you know Bagon can't fly, so , shoooooo..... BAM! His head hits the ground. After numerous training ( and hitting the floor) his head hardened and becomes a rock-like structure to protect him . This can be found from the anime series of Pokemon. I don't really remember what episode it is, but it is in the Hoenn Region series.



This shows that Bagon has great determination ( I think some will say stupidity, but haters' gonna hate =P) in order to achieve great success. He will be able to fly once he evolves into Salamence.

Last, but not least, he is a staple Pokemon in my team, so , he is one of my favourite. Who does not like his own favourite?



About the building process:

Nothing much really, except that I attached the crest too early, so I can't really glue its back properly. Fortunately, its back is composed of many thin and flat tabs, so it is not too troublesome.


The building goes smoothly, until...... its legs. (face palm) I totally forgot about the order of gluing a foot, especially for a small one. I glued about half of the legs, then I realized, how am I supposed to glue the rest of the leg? Ohh well, I just continue to finish it, just a little extra works.

Want to see more photos of Bagon? Check the photo album tabs beside my HOME button :D


Okay, see you all next time :D

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

1 comment :