Hao Jie Exam Ver 3.0 and still counting... | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Widgets

Exam Ver 3.0 and still counting...

Hi there!

Today is my third day in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and the nightmarish Sejarah ( History ) is officially a past . (not until the day I get my result)

The questions today is a bit.... erm..... weird?

Apakah tajuk bagi  lagu kebangsaan? o_0 ( edited a bit, can't really remember the whole question)

Adakah bandar di daerah atau tempat tinggal anda bandar terancang? Berikan alasan anda/ Jelaskan

And the questions in Section B is so different.

Anyway, let the past, be past......

p/s: I should put this post's tag as "exam". Somehow, most of my views check into this blog through Exam???!!! What is going on??? I might as well exploit it, hehe.


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: