Hao Jie Little green fingers... | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Widgets

Little green fingers...

While Rayquaza is a large and high pokemon, its fingers are surpringly small.

Almost thought of throwing it into the bin when I saw the designs....

Ah well, the right arm is almost finished, leaving the left arm with its little green thingy on the paper.

Practice does make something perfect, the first finger is....squashed-like. Lines are visible everywhere. Now, it's the third finger and I'm quite satisfied.

I hope the rest will be a breeze~

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: