Hao Jie OMG, I edited my template =0 | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Widgets

OMG, I edited my template =0

So, are you surprised to see my 'new' template?

No? Awww, I am sad.

Anyway, the template is still the good old template, the only different thing is it now has a Featured Content Slidebar from this awesome blog---Bloggermint.com.

Here is the link http://www.bloggermint.com/2010/02/featured-content-slider-for-blogger-using-jquery/comment-page-4/#comment-27588

Feel free to drop your comment. I am still a newbie in coding , and it is already like a giant to me.

The slidebar is not in its final form yet, maybe I'll make it into 5 tabs instead of 4. The contents will be updated from time to time . ( depends on my mood and time of course =D)

See ya in the next featured post :D

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

2 comments :

  1. i was hoping for a more substantial change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was hesitating to change my template, so.......

    And isn't this original template good enough? o_0

    I hate to see a complete overhaul to my blog T_T

    ReplyDelete