Hao Jie What am I up to | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Widgets

What am I up to

Hmmm, been building this at the same time with my Rayquaza...

It seems like its progress is now faster than the green dragon.

Now, it's time to start the Backpack!


The waist part. 
Never thought that taking photos of each part could give such sense of satisfaction .
( Sorry for the blur photo. This was taken using my phone .__.)

p/s It is a SD Strike Freedom papercraft, in case you don't know Gundam XD

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: