Hao Jie Rilakkuma | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Friday, March 08, 2013

Widgets

Rilakkuma

Someone's birthday is just around the corner, so I've decided to make one papercraft for her. But heck, how would I know what she likes?

And to make things worse, I found out that she doesn't like Rilakkuma very much actually...

With the male version, I don't even want to think what will happen after this.

Making the model is already pretty hard ( don't underestimate this cute bear!), presenting it actually harder ( in my mind...)

Ohh well, enough monologues, here are some photos of the so called  Relax Bear.

Did a terrible job on the head. The line is so obvious. It's like a SCAR.



I'm not sure about this one. I can't close the back nicely. I wonder if this is done on purpose or I did something wrong. I sure hope it's the designer's intention. (gulp)




Wish me good luck and, keep fighting! Wargreymon is coming soon enough! ( cough cough)

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: