Hao Jie Some random updates. | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Widgets

Some random updates.

Finally, I have my own desk now. Thanks Mum!

Still, I am a bad at organizing my stuff, so the desk is now full of rubbish, again. If any of you would offer some advice about organizing stuff on a desk, I would gladly accept it .:D

With a new chair as well :D

This is the 'interior' of my optical mouse. Last week it somehow broke down and the left click just would not work. A single click always result in a double click.
So I search on Google and found steps to fix it!
Repair mouse with double click problem

The screenshot shows the right click mechanism because I screwed up the left click mechanism and I wanted a reference. Since the left and right click mechanisms are same, I opened up the right click mechanism and identified the problem!

Somehow, the mouse is fixed but I wonder how long will it last... The copper spring was bent a lot and the clicking sound is not as crisp as the right click. Hah, as long as it is still functional I won't tamper with it again.

On a side note, the haze had 'invaded' my living area since last week. Everywhere looks hazy and ghostly LOL. Hope the haze will clear soon. Take care!


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: