Hao Jie USM-Universiti Sains Malaysia | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Friday, October 04, 2013

Widgets

USM-Universiti Sains Malaysia

Wow, it has been quite a long time since the last time! Life is truly hectic here, with assignments, quizzes, and activities flying towards you, you’ll have to pick up some "manoeuvring” skill to avoid accidents with all those stuffs.

To cut it short, I am now taking Electrical Engineering in Universiti Sains Malaysia. One thing to note that I am now in the Engineering Campus, not the Main Campus. Feeling surprised? USM has 3 campuses, another one is Health Campus in Kelantan. Winking smile

Below are some of the photos around USM, courtesy of my friend’s handphone. My HTC Wildfire S has a weak camera, unfortunately.

View from my hostel room.
USM (2)
USM (3)


Random shot of the sky I guess? Rolling on the floor laughingUSM (4)

Pusat Pembangunan Siswa, or PUMA. Basically all the students’ activities are held here.
USM (6)



Around the campus photo.USM (8)

USM Engineering Campus has no concrete drain. I was told that the drain is made to drain the water slowly into the bigger drain outside the campus to prevent flood. I can’t really comment on the efficiency, yet.USM (9)
USM (11)USM (14)

Dewan Utama, or Main Hall.USM (17)

Pusat Pentadbiran or Administration Complex.USM (18)USM (20)

School of Chemical Engineering. I haven’t take photos of School of Electrical and Electronic yet, but it is much smaller compare to the other schools. Perhaps it is because the gadgets are all smaller in size? Open-mouthed smile

USM (24)

School of Civil EngineeringUSM (26)

They say it is the most ‘romantic’ path in USM. Well, since I pass through here every single day, I would just prefer it to be short.
USM (27)

View of Lecture Hall in night.USM(31)


And, my ‘art’ tonight. I joined an activity called “吹梅" ( chui mei) ( blowing out the plum blossoms, literally translated.). You drop some ink on the red paper and blow it around to make the branches, and then poster colour is used to make the flowers.
IMAG0910

This is found from the web afterwards. Mine sucks. Really sucks in comparison.


I shall update if I am free or if I feel like sharing some interesting activities.(Hint: I am joining one Printed Circuit Board workshop.)
See ya!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

1 comment :