Hao Jie Sword Impulse Gundam Papercraft | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Widgets

Sword Impulse Gundam Papercraft

Hello guys. Sorry for the 'invisible' updates . Trust me, they are already in my mind, just that I'm too lazy to visualise them. I have so many things to share, all about the stuffs I did in USM.

Anyway, I'm now enjoying my sembreak, so I decided to start a new gundam papercraft. It will be 47cm tall
I believe and it's the Sword Impulse Gundam from Seed Destiny series!

I'll try to update once per day, hoping to complete it before my holiday ends.

So, this is my progress so far :









Two days and that's my progress, phew. Still a long way to go. And that's just the head, the smallest part of the gundam. But this gives me a whole lot more reason to post haha.

See you guys tomorrow!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: