Hao Jie Happy Chinese New Year | Chan's Kingdom
SD Wing Zero Custom is done! Click here to check it out!

Ad 468 X 60

built of paper.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Widgets

Happy Chinese New Year

It’s almost New Year here in Malaysia. My Strike Freedom is still in building process. So I did some photo shooting with a “ang bao” (red packet).
Strike Freedom with ang bao
Strike Freedom is still my favourite Gundam until today. Maybe it’s because it is the first model I ever watched? Nothing beats childhood memories I suppose.
DSC06200
This is my sister’s calligraphy writing for Chinese New Year. She got the first prize for a contest in her school with this writing. Sure, it needs some polishing, but at least it’s better than mine.

So, happy Chinese New Year everyone! Wish you guys have a wonderful and prosperous year ahead!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Chan HJ
An enthusiast in papercraft. Paper model designing sounds fun too! More about me at my Blog Bio or

0 comments: